YOUR HEALTHY LIVER IS YOUR DISEASE PREVENTING, ANTI-AGING WONDER
(and beauty secret!)
Health and Happiness....two major factors that affect our quality of life. Why do these two things seem so elusive
to many people?
In my opinion it is very difficult to have one without the other. Think about it...can you really be happy if you feel bad all of the time? And, it's difficult to focus on healthy habits when you aren't happy, don't you think?
Personally, when I'm "down in the dumps" I don't want to be active, social, nor do I want healthy foods.
If you want to live and love your life on your terms, you must take control of your personal health situation! Would you believe a healthy liver can have a huge impact on your health and happiness?
Throughout this site you will find articles and information on nutrition, physical activity, and living simply. The main focus is on creating and maintaining a healthy liver.
Do you love your liver? A healthy liver is key to a healthy, happy life. We often think about heart health, brain function, mental and sexual health, or lung health, but seldom about the liver's health.
This is really ironic, because if your liver is not functioning well, those organs that get so much concern aren't going to function well either!
Anxiety and depression also increase with poor health which creates a vicious cycle in which the more anxious or depressed you are, the worse your health gets; the worse your health gets, the more anxiety and depression you are likely to experience!
With the extreme costs of health care, the excessive use of prescription drugs, and the chaos when it comes to health care issues, it is more important than ever to maintain our health.
The number of health issues associated with poor liver function is shocking to most people.
How do you know if your liver is healthy? Go to the liver checklist and review the symptoms of poor liver health. Once you complete and review the liver checklist I invite you to explore Liverguru.com and learn how to cleanse and support your liver, so it can do the same for you! No "liver cleansing kits" required.
How will this website benefit you?
- Improve your energy level, immunity, metabolism, mood, and sex life
- Provide you with healthy, inexpensive, simple recipe ideas
- Offer tips and information on including daily physical activity and simplicity into your life
How can you stay informed? By subscribing to the RSS Feed on the top left margin you can stay informed of any new information or recipes added to Liverguru.com.
I am thrilled you are here, and I look forward to being a part of the positive changes you are about to experience!
Thank you for visiting, and here's to your Health and Happiness!
Dee Abshure, CNC
Below are some of the topics you can expect to read about on Liverguru.com.
- The Healthy Liver, Healthy Life Blog
- Subscribing to this blog will keep you updated when new pages or new recipes are added to Liverguru.com. Your Liverguru works daily to help you live well and live long.
- A Healthy Liver : The Definition of Wellness
- A healthy liver fights infection,cleanses blood,helps digest food,and stores energy for when you need it. It can also regenerate! But if it can't do it's job,your life could be at risk.
- A Healthy Liver: A Cleansing Diet or Healthy Detox Plan Improves Liver Health
- A healthy liver can prevent many serious health and beauty issues. Fast-track improvement in your liver function with a cleansing diet or fast, and the right food choices.
- Overeating: An Epidemic of Western Society
- Overeating actually contributes to physical symptoms that many people are treated for daily, such as undereye circles, fatigue, joint pain, acne and acid reflux!
- Supplementation: Your Weapon Against Nutritional Deficiencies
- Supplementation? Yes! The Journal of the American Medical Association today is advising all adults to take at least one multivitamin pill each day.
- Vital to Athletes: A Healthy Liver
- A healthy liver is essential for athletes. A healthy liver is required to build muscle, burn fat, and provide energy.
- Healthy Children Grow to be Healthy, Happy Adults
- Raising healthy children means teaching them to appreciate a healthy lifestyle from the beginning. You can't just tell them they have to respect their liver health. What's the best teaching method?
- A Healthy Liver: Your Anti-Aging Tool!
- A healthy liver should be every woman's top health priority to avoid PMS,menopausal,and emotional issues. Low energy ,slow metabolism,and cellulite are also symptoms of an unhealthy liver.
- A Healthy Liver: Man's Best Friend
- Healthy liver function in men will assist with weight loss,sexual function,increasing energy level,and preventing disease and digestive disorders.
- Disease Prevention Depends on Good Liver Health
- A healthy liver is your most important weapon in disease prevention. It's time to learn how good liver health can prevent degenerative disease, and how your mental and emotional health are involved.
- Organ Donation: Giving Life to Others
- Organ donation is a modern miracle that gives ordinary people the ultimate opportunity to make a difference in another person's life. Learn how to become a donor.
- Recipes for a Healthy Liver and Healthy Body
- A healthy liver thrives on healthy foods. Check out the Liverguru's recipe section. You will find that you can feed your family healthy, tasty food and stay on budget!
- Nutrition Labels Exposed!
- Do you read nutrition labels when shopping for groceries? If not, START NOW! Read this to understand how to interpret those confusing and often misleading labels.
- Anxiety Disorders and Depression: Can You Treat Them Naturally?
- In case of anxiety disorders and depression,healthy lifestyle changes can work wonders. While medications work to a degree,they can harm the liver and don't address the root causes of emotional stress
- Your Weapon Against Cellulite: A Healthy Liver
- Everyday women ask, "How do I get rid of cellulite?!" If you can persevere, this just might work to eliminate or diminish your cellulite.
- Your Cookbook Recommendations... ...all are Liverguru Approved
- Everyday there is someone trying to sell you the latest "healthy" cookbook. Here are some cookbook choices that are "guru approved"! Check them out.
- Dehydration Slows the Liver's Fat Burning Ability
- A healthy liver aids the fat burning process. Dehydration leads to a slower rate of burning fat due to the stress on the liver and entire body.
- A Healthy Liver Through Detoxification
- A healthy liver can be achieved through detoxification. Juice fasting is a way to "fast-track" liver detox. The results can be wondrous!
- Digestive Health is Dependent on Liver Health
- Digestive health depends on healthy liver function. Heartburn,bloating,reflux,gallstones,diarrhea,constipation are all symptoms of poor liver function.
- High Energy Food Choices
- A high energy level and healthy liver depend on the food choices that you make each day.
- Exercise is Mandatory to a Healthy, Happy Liver and Life
- Exercise slows aging by strengthening the liver,skin,lungs,digestive tract,nervous system,and controlling body fat. Aging is hastened by physical inactivity.
- Healthy Foods, Healthy Liver
- A healthy liver is a direct result of consuming a healthy diet. Check out this list of top foods for liver health and total body health.
- Healthy Liver Guidelines
- A healthy liver can change your life for the better at any stage of your life. Follow these basic healthy liver guidelines for improved liver function.
- Healthy Skin Comes from the Inside
- Healthy skin results more from what you put in your mouth than what you apply to your skin,but what you apply to your skin can affect your skin,health and life.
- The Healthy Liver Cleansing Diet Plan
- A liver cleansing diet can change your life. Increase energy, boost immunity, lose weight, acquire a sense of well-being, and so much more.
- The Mediterranean Diet and Asian Diet Provide Balance and Satisfaction
- The Mediterranean diet is a delicious and healthy way to eat. Many people who switch to this style of eating say they'll never eat any other way. Want to know more?
- Healthy Liver = Healthy Menopause
- Menopause symptoms may be minimal if you have healthy liver function. Learn how to breeze through menopause.
- Osteoporosis and a Healthy Liver
- Osteoporosis is linked to poor liver health. Healthy bones can be achieved by introducing healthy lifestyle changes and high calcium foods, such as the ones discussed in this section.
- Relieve PMS with a Healthy Liver!
- PMS , infertility, and endometriosis can improve dramatically with improvements to liver health. They might even be eliminated!
- Protein and a Healthy Liver
- Protein supplements,tablets,powders,and high protein foods like meats,cheese,and eggs are the pre-occupation of many nutrition-conscious people in the U.S.
- Sexual Health and the Best Food Choices Plus...
- Sexual health and healthy prostate and libido depend on your food choices more than you think.
- Avoid Soda Consumption for a Healthy Liver
- If soda is consumed, a healthy liver can not be maintained. Soda contributes to obesity, osteoporosis, tooth decay, and the rising epidemic of liver disease.
- LESS Sugar Provides Good Liver Health
- Achieving a healthy liver requires us to break free from our sugar addiction. How do we beat this addiction?
- Healthy Testosterone Levels are Maintained by a Healthy Liver
- Being overweight can affect testosterone levels and liver health . Find out why, and how to adopt a testosterone-enhancing lifestyle.
- Quality Multivitamins: Benefits and Attributes
- All multivitamins are not the same. This is why the half of Americans who take multivitamins aren’t always noticeably healthier than the half that doesn't.
- Omega 3 Fats: Necessary and Effective
- Do you consume cold-water,fatty fish;seafood;flax seeds;walnuts;and leafy green veggies daily? If not you probably aren't getting enough omega 3 fats in your diet, which are crucial to your wellbeing.
- Trans Fats, AKA Hydrogenated Oils
- WARNING: Trans fats, aka hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils, could be destroying your health and the health of your family!
- The Illusive High Energy Level: Achieving it Without Energy Drinks
- Why would you settle for 5 hours of energy, when you can possess a high energy level all day, every day? No energy drinks required.
- Caffeine: Good or Bad?
- Caffeine is the drug of choice for 9 out of 10 Americans. Some say it's good, others say it's bad. Want to know the truth?
- The Liverguru's Recipe Contributors
- Do you have a healthy recipe that your family loves? If so, share it with the world on Liverguru.com!
- Parkinson's Disease
- Only 5 percent of Parkinson's disease cases can be explained by genetic mutation.A new discovery by researchers at The University of Texas Health Science Center may begin to explain why people get thi
- Belly Fat: What's a Man to do?
- Belly fat is a top concern among men, even more so than women.Men are you ready to eliminate that unhealthy, unattractive roll around your middle for good?
- Fatty Liver Disease: An Epidemic?
- At least 20% of Americans suffer from fatty liver disease unrelated to alcohol consumption.A fatty liver produces no symptoms on its own,so people often only learn about this problem when they have
- PRObiotics? Scientific evidence suggests that they can be as important as antibiotics in treating certain illnesses.
- Leaky Gut......Syndrome?
- Leaky gut is being researched as the root cause of many chronic health conditions including food allergies and autoimmune diseases.Important information for those with autoimmune disorders.
- Warning: Food Additives
- Processed foods are going to have food additives. Some are deadly. Find out here what FDA approved food additives you need to be avoiding completely!
- Your Rosacea May Be a Symptom, Not a Condition
- Rosacea can take its toll physically and emotionally. Rosacea is often a symptom of a much more serious problem. Treat this symptom and improve your quality of life.
- High Blood Pressure? Lower It With Food
- High blood pressure affects over thirty percent of American adults.When it comes to this problem,the food you eat can be as important as the medication you take.So what foods are best?
- Cold Sores and The Liver
- Those hideous and painful cold sores flare up when your immune system is compromised. But what can you do to prevent flareups and keep that virus dormant?
- Cancer Prevention Through Good Liver Health
- You can absolutely make yourself crazy reading information on cancer prevention.It's a never-ending list of causes, everything from the water you drink to popcorn and peanut butter!
- Your Eye Health Reflects the Health of Your Liver
- Many people struggle with poor vision and other eye problems. Many don't realize the health of the liver has a direct effect upon the eye health. Learn how to improve your eye health.
- Coconut Oil: The Surprising Benefits
- There is much controversy concerning coconut oil. Weight loss, energy, superb skin, disease prevention and more? Could this be true!?
- Running: For Health and Peace of Mind
- There are so many more benefits to running than just weight loss. Anxiety relief, menopause symptom relief, appetite control, higher energy level, LESS cellulite! The list keeps going!
- Contact The Liverguru
- Whatever your reason the guru would very much like to hear from you! Contact the liverguru with your questions,suggestions,comments, or ideas.
- Check Out These Guru Approved Websites
- Check out these life-enhancing websites by clicking on their link. These websites have been reviewed and approved by the Liverguru.
- About How I Became The Liverguru, and created a website to acheive my goals
- This page is about how and why I became the Liverguru and what goals I wish to achieve. You can also find out how you can do the same!
- Fiber: Your Liver Loves It
- Your liver requires fiber in order to function properly. The reality is that most people have insufficient amounts of fiber in their diets.
- SBI!: Want to Know More About Site Build It!?
- SBI! Creating an income while doing what you enjoy. Read this page if you are looking for a way to earn an income doing something you love. Finally a home-based business that doesn't require selling
- The Gallbladder: Is It Really Important?
- Your gallbladder is important! People without one are more prone to digestive problems, liver problems and even breast and colon cancer.
- On Track at Oaklawn Team Member Wellness Program
- The On Track at Oaklawn Wellness Program supports Oaklawn team Members in improving their health and well being.
SBI! helps people enjoy life!
Which one best fits your interest or industry?
The Guru's famous salsa recipe is great for your liver health!
Publish YOUR healthy recipes for the world to enjoy, and see liver-friendly recipes from others!
Healthy, Dark Chocolate for Breakfast!
Organ Donation: Giving Life to Others
Do you have a story of organ donation to share?
Divine Spinach Soup
Get rid of that big belly by improving liver health!
Detox your liver and feel amazing!
Improve liver health to eliminate cellulite.
The Mediterranean diet plan: Simple, delicious, and satisfying.
Rosacea: Symptom or Skin Condition?
Diet, Liver Health, and Sex Life? Improve one to improve the others!
No more cold sores!
A Healthy Liver for Healthy Eyes!
Surprising Benefits of Coconut Oil!
Relieve Your Anxiety!
Running: The New Therapy
Southern Salsa Recipe